Wednesday, February 7, 2007

To the one of you that will read this...

Hello All-

I have finally settled an internal debate that I had been having with myself. So, today will mark my first post that is not related to turning the big 3-0. I need to update 6Mto30 more often and I could not possibly continue to write about the day that is approaching me faster than my roommate moving towards a drunk girl at Jake's Dilemma. The only problem is, I can't think of anything to write about. Here are my options:

- The diaper wearing murdering astronaut - played out.
- Penn Quaker basketball - might alienate the only reader I have (you know who you are).
- Global Warming - might not be too convincing these days considering it's 4 degrees in NYC and the Chicago River is frozen over.

So, I am left with very little. Is this what it's like to turn old? God knows I tune out my father and his rambling (just kidding, Marv). But, maybe as I age, I become less and less relevant - and more and more out of touch. One more to add to the list...

No comments: