Saturday, January 12, 2008

A Triumphant Return?

More likely, just a return.

The last time I visited was 8 months ago. And, I am no longer in the "to 30" phase, but rather in the "from 30" period. But, I thought I'd stop by anyway and here's why: I'm currently attempting to write a book. Yup. A book. It's just something that I thought would be fun and I'm not hoping to publish this book. But, I thought it would be fun to search through my brain and compile the memories that shaped my life over the past 30.5 years. However, it is just as hard as I imagined it would be.

I find the task of putting my life on a laptop incredibly daunting. And, there is the reason why I have returned to this blog. I am hoping a few entries here will get the creative juices flowing. And, if there are any readers out there, I may just post a few passages on the blog for some feedback.

As for an update, well... My 31st year has been a good one. I am loving school (and hope it will never end). And, I have a great job to look forward to in the fall. I really can't complain. I just got back from a trip to Vail, which was pretty cool. But, unfortunately, I hurt my back (same injury I suffered a few years ago). So, I need to take it easy for a while. Nothing else really to report. I'm trying to figure out my plans for my Spring Break, which is in March. Any ideas?

To all of you out there, it's good to be back.

No comments: